If you own an investment property in the Northern Colorado area and don’t use the services of a property management company, you know there are a lot of time-consuming issues that you address constantly.
You may be tired of tired of trying to collect rent, constantly negotiating with tenants, dealing with late rent, unpaid utilities or even evictions. Not to mention filling vacancies and doing background checks, dealing with move-outs and maintenance for prompt move-ins. You may feel you are not available to keep an eye on your property to make sure it is being respected and you may struggle to find who to call to get a maintenance problem promptly handled.
Well, that’s where we can help you. We have been in Property Management since 2001 and have established a system that effectively handles each issue and we have the ability to take on any issue thrown our way. As your property manager, you can count on us to take great care in each property to ensure that your investment remains a good investment.
Some of the property management services we will provide in the Fort Collins, Greeley & Windsor areas are:
- In house management, accounting and maintenance staff.
- Market your property effectively using the Internet and signage.
- Understand market trends to receive top rental rates for your home.
- Maintain your home using the Big Bear Maintenance team along with long standing venders.
- Fill vacancies promptly with fully screened tenants.
- Collect rent and manage tenants
- Provide monthly statements.
- Auto deposit rent directly into your bank account.
- Manage all utilities.
- Provide year-end statements for taxes.
What makes us standout from other property management companies in Northern Colorado is that we have a business model that focuses on servicing a smaller client base as to manage our owners and tenants with a personal touch. We manage our rentals with pride and in no way will we let our rentals become run down. Our rentals will not slip through cracks and not get rented when needed nor become run down and undesirable.
We know all our rentals inside and out and that is how it should be.